Tuesday 4 September 2012

Montage stamping!!

Way back in 2007 we bought a little stamp making machine and we started to make our own stamps, it all started with a little flower. Well at that points Stamps Away was born. I was not a confident stamper by any stretch of the imagination but I discovered what you could do with even the smallest of stamps, so we started our Montage Range. They were popular and I started demoing with them at the retail shows. So over the next few years these little stamps have ticked along nicely, but as I became more confident at stamping and we had the amazing Pilkington artwork they got left behind a little. Until now, now they are back and better. We have taken all aspects of the business, and joined them together to make a complete stamping system. We knuckled down, filmed another DVD and here we are. So I thought I would share a few of the samples over the week of my stamping babies, where it all started. In the next post I will also do a little tutorial as well but I thought it would be nice to see how we have reconnected with our stamping roots!

9 comments:

  1. Ali, I love this card. I can't quite believe it's only been 5 years since you started your business & now you are a familiar house hold name in craft. You are truly talented. Looking forward to seeing what you bring us next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I started my website in 2003, part time, but the Stamo Making started in 2007, it seems a lifetime ago though!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ali, I can't believe it's 5 years since you started either! Thanks for all your inspiration and encouraging us to use so many techniques and household items, I always look forward to seeing you on TV and the stamps, masks, papers and other items you bring us are favourites in my craft room, Carole Z x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super shows yesterday..as always! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ali. I was there with you and montage stamps in the beginning and still enjoying your truly inspirational crafting!! Many thanks for the blog announcement on tv recently...... will be able to see you even more now. Many thanks for your hard work and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again Ali, I had a little chat with you first thing at Ally Pally on Saturday..about crafting and our hens! Just wanted to say it was great to meet you and can't wait to 'play' with my new masks and washables! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely STUNNING Ali, sorry I didn't get a chance to see you properly on Saturday, hope to catch up soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ali I just wanted to say a big thankyou to you for enabling me to craft again. I have arthitis in my hands and I loved to colour in but they have been bad recently so I have been unable to craft but then I found your little stamps. I love them they are so easy to use I mount them on long acrylic blocks son it enables me to stamp with them, they are brilliant. Please bring out some more I'm completely addicted to them. Thankyou. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card... the colours are beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete